Reservations for this summer and this coming winter are currently open, and you can now redeem hut credit online!.
** We understand that your expectations of the hut experience have likely changed given the COVID-19 situation and we have made changes to improve the experience. Below you will find a brief summary of our current booking policies. Please see our COVID-19 Booking Information Page for a full explanation of our current booking policies in response to COVID-19. **
- 10th Mountain Division Huts (Margy's, Harry Gates, Peter Estin, Fowler/Hilliard, Jackal, Sangree M. Froelicher, 10th Mountain, Uncle Bud's, Skinner, Betty Bear, and Eiseman huts) and Polar Star Inn:
- All future reservations at these huts through 9/30/2020 will be only single party which guarantees that you have the hut to yourselves. These huts require a 12- person minimum reservation. If a hut is vacant one week in advance, the minimum drops to 8. If you would like to book additional spots up to the hut's capacity you must call 10th Mountain (970-925-5775 M - F, 8 - 4pm)
- Shrine Mountain Inn (Jay's, Chuck's Up, Chuck's Down, Walter's Up, Walter's Down), the Seipel Hut, Continental Divide Cabin and Pt. Breeze Cabin:
- All future reservations at these huts through 9/30/2020 will be only single party which guarantees that you have the hut to yourselves. These huts require a whole-hut reservation at usual capacity. See rates/dates/capacities.
- Summit Huts (Janet's Cabin and Francie's Cabin:
- All future reservations at these huts through 9/30/2020 will be only single party which guarantees that you have the hut to yourselves. These huts require a whole-hut reservation, at a 14 person maximum capacity for $700 plus tax per night.
- Broome Hut:
- From June 1 through October 31, 2020, all Broome Hut reservations will be single party only and there is a two-night minimum. Groups may book up to three nights on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights for a minimum of 10 guests at $350 plus tax per night. Additional spaces for members of the same group may be purchased up to the 16-person capacity for $35 plus tax per night, and must be booked by calling 10th Mountain (970-925-5775 M - F, 8 - 4pm). The public hut day use room and toilet will be closed and locked until Oct. 1, 2020, with possible closures to follow.
We cannot accept online reservations for trips using gift certificates, trips for school groups or others requiring special discounts. We are also unable to accept online cancellations. For any of these trips you still need to call us and book the old fashioned way.
Before booking a trip, please review our website's How To Plan A Hut Trip to determine if your groups' experience traveling in Colorado's backcountry is sufficient for a safe and successful hut trip.
Please note that the Alfred A. Braun Huts and Friends Hut are located in areas of known avalanche terrain with recurring avalanche cycles. Routes are not marked or maintained.
If you have any questions or need any help planning or booking your trip we encourage you to give us a call at 970-925-5775.